This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CT, Terminated for illigetimate, blatnatly false information.. Connecticut

Thanks for the replies, I've done all I can do.

Board Admins, you may remove the thread.
    Last edited by kodoku; 09-02-2006, 08:47 PM.

Originally posted by kodoku
    My questions are this..

What am I entitled to in this circumstance, if anything?

Am I entitled to a written letter of termination stating the reason for such action?

If I have evidence to dispute such a reason on this letter of termination, do I have any possible legal recourse?

What action should I take within the company in order to get an investigation on this particular trainer and her questionable pratices? What evidence would I need to do so?
    In Connecticut you must be paid on a weekly basis (unless the employer has received permission from the Labor Commissioner to pay less frequently) no later than 8 days following the end of the pay period.

Connecticut law does not require a "letter of termination".

Why would you want to do so? Why I don't necessarily disagree with you that you may have been unfairly treated, I don't see that any laws were violated. It sounds like you are working through a staffing agency. Do you really think the agency is going to want to place you at another client when you complain about the practices of the client after just 3 weeks on the assignment?

Personally, I'd file a claim for your unpaid wages with the Dept. of Labor and let the rest of it go.
    I don't respond to Private Messages unless the moderator specifically refers you to me for that purpose. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
    X