Employee Attendance Policy Colorado

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Employee Attendance Policy Colorado

Is it illegal for an employer to not post or share the attendance policy yet reprimand employees for violating it, yet they are not allowed to see it? I asked to see the policy once because fellow employees were curious and I was told that I was not allowed to see it and that it was to not be posted or published. Something seems very shady about this? Any help is greatly appreciated.

No, it's not illegal. It's kind of pointless, in my view, but there are no laws at all regarding the posting of attendance policies. It's entirely up to the employer.
    The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

It seems rather unusual not to share the policy with the employees since they have to follow it & not violate it but it's not illegal. Sorry.
      Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

Working...
      X