HELP! Exempt employee rights with NO PTO policy California

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hr for me View Post
    Your questions have been asked and answered. Now you are just getting to a pointless place where you are expecting anonymous strangers on the internet to give you some exact way to do what you are asking with no negative consequences to your pocketbook.

Many of us have given our viewpoints. Nothing is guaranteed, especially with some possibility of the situation NOT going your way.

Only you (your employer and DLSE) can decide what to do from here on out. Personally I wouldn't play this game.
    What game? The one where my employer takes total advantage of me? You probably count on your employees rolling over for you

Anyways, I'll make sure to bump this thread and let everyone know the outcome

Comment

Originally posted by SDSurfer View Post
      What game? The one where my employer takes total advantage of me? You probably count on your employees rolling over for you

Anyways, I'll make sure to bump this thread and let everyone know the outcome
      Now you are being rude to a poster who was trying to help. It sounds like a game where you are playing, what is the minimum work I can do each day and still get paid for the entire day.

Be sure to let us know the outcome and enjoy your vacation. Remember to return your laptop, without removing any programs or information, prior to leaving the company.

Comment

Working...
      X