HR counseling (or lack thereof) California

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HR counseling (or lack thereof) California

Hi folks, I was given a HR counseling on 12/3/16. Even tho it was in writing, it stated that it 'wasn't a write-up'. I guess I've corrected the behavior that initiated it; I'm still here. The follow up date was 1/3/17 and there was supposed to be another discussion. I've been given no feed back, no instruction, nothing since the "your job is on the line" discussion. What are my options? do I just stay under the radar, or bring it up, or...... I must include that I deserved about 65% of the counseling. The remaining 35% is because I pissed off the HR Supervisor and she carries a grudge along with displaying petty retaliatory behavior. My supervisor says everything is good, yet I am really paranoid.

This is a time of year when HR has a thousand things going on and are shuffling as many issues as they generally would handle in months. When they want you, they'll find you.
    The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

Working...
    X