This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• labor judgement

how do i collect a judgement ....?when the sheriffs went to put a till tap the manger of the club i sued lied to the sheriffs office said the owner i sued just bought the club this is what the police tell me ?so i turned it over to the franchise tax board i just got all the bank accounts gave the ftb the info and nothing is done yet?also when i filed with the eeoc for discrmination i was told to file with industrial relations i did and won yet the eeoc did nothing for the sexual or retaliation i thought they were supose to file a dual charge or at least investigate the charges on my claim ,i feel they did not do there part ?

I cannot follow your post.
    Senior Professional in Human Resources and Certified Staffing Professional with over 30 years experience. Any advice provided is based upon experience and education, but does not constitute legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by lastcall View Post
      how do i collect a judgement ....?when the sheriffs went to put a till tap the manger of the club i sued lied to the sheriffs office said the owner i sued just bought the club this is what the police tell me ?so i turned it over to the franchise tax board i just got all the bank accounts gave the ftb the info and nothing is done yet?also when i filed with the eeoc for discrmination i was told to file with industrial relations i did and won yet the eeoc did nothing for the sexual or retaliation i thought they were supose to file a dual charge or at least investigate the charges on my claim ,i feel they did not do there part ?
      You may need to hire a collection attorney or collection agency and the judgement will need to be transferred to them from the labor board. If you leave it in the hands of the labor board for collection, they will work through the FTB but that is a slow process. Consider though that you will likely pay costs and a percentage to the collection agency or an attorney.
      Walter

www.Californialaborlaw.info
      "California Wage and Hour Class Action Attorneys"

Disclaimer: The above correspondence does not constitute legal advice nor establish an attorney-client relationship. You should seek the advice of independent legal counsel before relying upon, acting upon or not acting upon any information contained in this correspondence.

Comment

Working...
      X