This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• harassment

I need to know what I can do about a supervisor talking behind my back, rolling her eyes everytime I go by her or when I make a noise and have everyone in our department getting mad at me. I've gone above her but nothing gets done, I'm the one that gets in trouble(write-ups) for not getting along with her when she's the one who needs to grow up and act like a supervisor. Help me please, I don't want to lose my job because of her. I do my job and I do it very well.

harrassment

Originally posted by Ida Fuentes
    I need to know what I can do about a supervisor talking behind my back, rolling her eyes everytime I go by her or when I make a noise and have everyone in our department getting mad at me. I've gone above her but nothing gets done, I'm the one that gets in trouble(write-ups) for not getting along with her when she's the one who needs to grow up and act like a supervisor. Help me please, I don't want to lose my job because of her. I do my job and I do it very well.

If you are being harrassed on the job for age, sex, race, religion, creed or a handicapp, you can file a complaing with your Human Resources Department.

If you file a wrtiten complaint you are entitled to a response with 60 days.

If you getting written up, make sure you are able to "counter" the write up in writing with your version of what has hpapened and ask if you can file a written complaint.

Best wishes!
    Sue
    Sue
    FORUM MODERATOR

www.laborlawtalk.com

Comment

Working...
    X