This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• California

I work in a company where I am the only female..I was verbally abuse yesturday by one of our employees.. with very explicit vocabulary there is anything I can do..I have deal with this kind of abuse for a while and every time I talk to my boss he said i will talk to them but he only tells them not to talk to me like that..what can i do...please i need advise i really like the boss but i feel like he is not helping me with this problem.. I want to go and get a police report. can I do that...I really need your advise

How big a company? What is the nature of the "verbal abuse"?

It makes a difference to the answer.
    The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

Also is the other employee rude to both men and women or just you?

Comment

Is there more than one employee who verbally abuses you? You noted your boss said he would talk to THEM.
        Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

Working...
        X