Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have explained quite a few times what is required of us and what we must do after we have finished our last job of the day we arent driving we must close out our last ticket clock out then start all the things i have been saying we have to do and again if we do not do these things we can get fired so that is work if you can be fired for not doing it then it is work read the other post i have been explaining over and over what we are required to do after and im not trying to get paid for something im not doing im only trying to figure out certain things so say what you want but we are infact driving work trucks it might not be considered work trucks where your from but it is indeed a work truck here its not just a pick up truck so i am pretty much done with this conversation now you are becoming rude and irritating so please show a little more respect when you talk to people on here i was asking questions you felt like responding to them but you have no right to be ugly about so i am done talking to you you keep quoting laws in other states which have no use in this post it doesnt matter what other states do im only concerned about my state and if you do not know then just dont talk thanks and yeh i can be rude too

Comment

I'm still looking for where anyone has quoted a law from any state in this thread. DAW has told you the Federal laws - they apply in all 50 states. If anyone has posted a state law anywhere in this thread, I'm not seeing it. You have been told that MAYBE there are state laws that apply, but no state laws have actually been quoted.
      The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

You are the one looking for help. You have been given the answer but don't wish to accept it. Not much I can do about that but it sure doesn't make anyone want to help you understand it better when you give rambling non-answers in a block of text.
        I post with the full knowledge and support of my employer, though the opinions rendered are my own and not necessarily representative of their position. In other words, I'm a free agent.

Comment

Working...
        X