This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• extended federal form, California

Hello, does anyone know when the most recently extended federal forms will go out? Or better yet, has anyone received theirs as of yet?

I'm speaking of the most recent bill that was passed for an additional 13 weeks on October 6th of this year?

Thanks!!!

Das ist in der Doktor!

Originally posted by enap66 View Post
    Hello, does anyone know when the most recently extended federal forms will go out? Or better yet, has anyone received theirs as of yet?

I'm speaking of the most recent bill that was passed for an additional 13 weeks on October 6th of this year?

Thanks!!!
    About as long as whichever takes you the least amount of effort on your part,
    Start your OWN thread,
    or call your congressman or Senator.
    You’ve hi-jacked a thread that is over three years old…
    ..________________________
    ~ Diligence is a very great help even to a mediocre intelligence.----Seneca

Comment

Huh?

Anyway, if anyone has recently received the latest and newest claim and they live in California, please advise.

Comment

enap66, Site rules are that you should start your own thread rather than piggyback onto one that is three years old.
        I am not able to respond to private messages. Thanks!

Comment

enap66, I will start a new thread for you this time. In the future, please start your own new thread. Thanks.
          Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

Current Status is on the EDD Website. You might want to bookmark the site for answers to more of your questions as they come up.

http://www.edd.ca.gov/Unemployment/N...Extensions.htm
            Please post questions on the forum rather than sending me a private message or email. That way others who have similar issues have access to the discussion.

Comment

Working...
            X