This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VACATION PO;ICY QUESTION IN California

I Was Advised That Our Company Does Not Pay There Service Advisors Vacation Pay Based On Earnings Rather They Just Do Not Dock Us Any Money For Not Being There ?
    Problem Being If A Advisor Is Not There To Write Up Customers He Is Not Making Any Commishion?
    This Doesnt Sound Right. Everywhere I Have Done This Job In The Past I Have Recived 1/52 (1weeks) Pay Based On A Years Commishion?
    I Am Not Shure Where To Start With This It Is Not Speled Out Very Clearly In Employee Hand Book

If I'm understanding you correctly, service advisors do not accrue vacation. Instead, you are just paid your regular day's wages if you take a personal day off (for vacation or other personal use) at the discretion of the company (I assume). That is certainly legal. There is no law that requires a vacation policy be in effect, nor that different classes of employees can be treated differently.

In the future, please do not capitalize every word. It makes your post very hard to read. Thanks.
    I don't respond to Private Messages unless the moderator specifically refers you to me for that purpose. Thank you.

Comment

thanks i though so but was not shure

Comment

Working...
      X