This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ? for the HR REPS

I need your advice on something. The company I work for is a big company nationwide very well known.
    Last edited by rear-ended; 09-03-2009, 09:48 PM.

I'm not sure what the company's policy is on gifts but it could be awkward in nothing else. I'd say the best way to show your appreciation is to send a nice letter of thanks and copy her boss.
    I post with the full knowledge and support of my employer, though the opinions rendered are my own and not necessarily representative of their position. In other words, I'm a free agent.

Comment

I agree that a nice letter of thanks & a copy to the person's boss is always appreciated. Where I worked, letters of compliments/thanks were put in the employee's personnel file.
      Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

I just received a card from one of my employees. Her daughter suffered from post partum psychosis. I helped my employee obtain a short leave of absence and recieve the paid family leave benefits here in CA. I thought it was just a part of my normal duties, but she was so grateful that she sent a thank you card. It made my day more than I thought it would.

So, I would write the Company a nice letter for her file and follow it up with a sincere thank you card. Mine is on my desk for now but will eventually make it to my picture board.

It is really nice to hear back from employees that appreciate what you have done.

Good luck!

Comment

Working...
        X