No announcement yet.

Suspension pending investigation Iowa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perhaps it is good. Now I have a falsifying a company document and trying to cover it up hanging over my head. I don't see many companies wanting someone accused of that working for them. I do have people that contacted me from there that are letting me use them as references but still. This may prove harder to explain at an interview if I even get one. Maybe I should have lied and said I did do it intentionally but I'd probably be gone then too anyway. Terrible how this whole thing works.

Comment

Overall it is generally not a good idea to lie & then it would be in the records that you deliberately falsified a document & admitted to it. And, as you noted, you would most likely have been let go then also. Just keep applying for jobs - again, good luck.
      Last edited by Betty3; 06-08-2016, 02:07 PM.
      Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

Working...
      X