X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yung68
    started a topic Fired. Diagnosed with heart srrhythmia Nevada

Fired. Diagnosed with heart srrhythmia Nevada

I was fired for not keeping up on paperwork. I'm an outside sales person. My symptoms made me very fatigued. They were very aware I was having some health issues.

• Betty3
    replied
    Right - was letting post go though & watch to see if we get any more.

Leave a comment:

• HRinMA
    replied
    Originally posted by Betty3 View Post
    Keep an eye on jaredshaw. ISP indicates geolocation US/Ca. However indicates ISP/Org. CloudFlare which some of the foreign spam has been coming from. Also replied to old thread.
    Not to mention the sentence is gibberish.

Leave a comment:

• Betty3
    replied
    Keep an eye on jaredshaw. ISP indicates geolocation US/Ca. However indicates ISP/Org. CloudFlare which some of the foreign spam has been coming from. Also replied to old thread.

Leave a comment:

• jaredshaw
    replied

Originally posted by yung68 View Post
    I was fired for not keeping up on paperwork. I'm an outside sales person. My symptoms made me very fatigued. They were very aware I was having some health issues.
    Their work has been stopped then why they recommend again either they got loss or work load that time they need a employee that's why they fired you.

Leave a comment:

• ElleMD
    replied
    The above assumes you even asked for a reasonable accommodation. If you were unable to keep up, and a reasonable accommodation was possible or you needed leave under the FMLA, it was on you to ask for it. Otherwise, you can be terminated for poor performance just like anyone else.

Leave a comment:

• ferretrick
    replied
    The standard for an ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) is that the employer cannot discriminate on the basis of your condition if you are able to perform your duties with "reasonable accommodation." Allowing paperwork to be filed late or not at all that impacts the business' cash flow and/or profitability is not a reasonable accommodation.

Leave a comment:

• Betty3
    replied
    Do you have a specific question? It's possible to be fired if you can't keep up with your work heart arrhythmia or not.

Leave a comment:

• cbg
    replied
    You have not asked a question.

However, there are no circumstances whatsoever under which an employer is required to accept poor performance, even if it is due to health reasons.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X