terminated from USPS and not paid annual leave California

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• terminated from USPS and not paid annual leave California

I'm not sure where to go from here, but I was terminated by the USPS during my probationary period. Their reason was I wasn't fast enough (which is not true, I had screen shots of my times and they were equal or better than the other carriers) But whatever, there's nothing I can do About that. My issue is that I had accrued 28 hours of annual leave that still has not been paid to me in nearly a month since being terminated. I thought under some technicality I wouldn't get it, but I've been told by my supervisor and the vice president of the union that I do get it, they just don't know when. I don't qualify for unemployment since I didn't work long enough so I really need to know if I get this or not! Please help! -California

File a grievance with your union and or a complaint for unpaid wages with the DLSE.
    I post with the full knowledge and support of my employer, though the opinions rendered are my own and not necessarily representative of their position. In other words, I'm a free agent.

Comment

http://www.dir.ca.gov/dlse/howtofilewageclaim.htm (link if you go through Ca. DLSE)
      Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

Working...
      X