No announcement yet.

Likely being terminated Massachusetts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hr would only be interested in OP's rant (however polite) about racism if in fact racism had occurred. But it hasn't, ergo HR has no interest in the matter. Why would HR be interested in/take action upon a clear figment of the OP's imagination?

(Please note I was in HR for about 30 years, and I was always way too busy handling real issues to bother with imagined ones.)

Comment

Deleted...
      Last edited by Chris092881; 10-29-2014, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by eerelations View Post
        Oh Jack, you try to be nice to someone and look what happens...
        Well, kinda yes and kinda no. Just offering a different perception on the matter.

Originally posted by eerelations View Post
        OP is still convinced that firing him for playing football in the stockroom is just a smokescreen, and that the real reason they're firing him is because he's white. (And this is why he won't apologize, because he's so sure they don't really care about the football-in-the-stockroom thing that an apology would be irrelevant.) This is what he means by "the situation is still wide open" - he hasn't sued for racial discrimination yet. He believes (all advice and evidence to the contrary) that as soon as he does sue, he will be reinstated and the situation will then close.
        Race aside, thatís Chrisí loss. I guess he doesnít want his job back. Pride before paycheck. That may be ideal in some circumstances, but I donít see it here.

Originally posted by Chris092881 View Post
        You've really griped onto this whole race thing and run with it.
        I donít get the part about race. You asked if itís a ďcould beĒ, and they answered that itís not. Now if both sides would just get over it...!

Originally posted by Chris092881 View Post
        How many times have I said I don't know if it plays a factor or not? What exactly are you not understanding about that? Honestly, I get your general sentiment. But if your sole purpose at this point is to call me out as being delusional or irrational then maybe it's time to stop commenting on this thread. Surely you have better things to do.
        Chris, we volunteer here. Sometimes it gets the best of us wrapped up.
        Eeís sole purpose is nothing like you suspect.
        I don't believe what I write, and neither should you. Information furnished to you is for debate purposes only, be sure to verify with your own research.
        Keep in mind that the information provided may not be worth any more than either a politician's promise or what you paid for it (nothing).
        I also may not have been either sane or sober when I wrote it down.
        Don't worry, be happy.

http://www.rcfp.org/taping/index.html is a good resource!

Comment

Working...
        X