This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voice messaging might be a good choice for job seekers Minnesota

I just set up a voice messaging service with evoice for businesses to contact me since I intend to put my resume on the web. That way I dont get a call from some pushy video store manager that needs a clerk and feels I have to work for him because I posted a resume. Yes I have gotten calls like that in the past. I recorded my own message letting employer know to leave information about the job. It sounds real, real, professional and actually sounds like they are calling a business. Its free for the first 6 months then like 13 dollars a month. I may keep it for other uses after I get a job. I am offering this advice as a resource to people recently employed looking for a job. Nothing is worse than taking a business offer while you are turning a corner driving a stick shift. Go get it.
    Last edited by Brant Coyle; 01-05-2011, 08:48 AM.

Thank you, Brant, but such advice somewhat pushes the envelope on the purpose of the forum.
    The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

Working...
    X