X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discrimination on hour pay in Texas

Hi,

I have been working for this company over 4 years now. There is another employee that has been working for this company the same time as mine. Whenever we get our review, Her raise is a lot more than mine. My working performance is way better than her. I never showed up late. I'm always on time. Is this fair? My supervisor likes her because of her looks. Can my supervisor do this?

Thanks,
    Secura

Originally posted by Secura
    Hi,

I have been working for this company over 4 years now. There is another employee that has been working for this company the same time as mine. Whenever we get our review, Her raise is a lot more than mine. My working performance is way better than her. I never showed up late. I'm always on time. Is this fair? My supervisor likes her because of her looks. Can my supervisor do this?

Thanks,
    Secura

Hi.
    Discrimination is bases on sex, age, race, religion and creed. That the "boss likes her for her looks" does not fall under those categories legally.

Is there a written policy you can take a look at through the personnel office?

Can you talk to your boss about it and find out what your raise is based on and how you can increase that in the future reviews?
    Sue
    FORUM MODERATOR

www.laborlawtalk.com

Comment

Working...
    X