Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.... and if you speak well of your employer and they speak terribly of you, you have the upper hand- E.G. "I don't know why they would say anything like that about me. We had our problems, true, but we always worked them out." or "I have difficulty believing they would say anything like you suggested. We had our problems, true, but for them to say anything that hurtful and untruthful is so unlike them." Speak only of praises about your former boss, and it puts you in a good position.

I found it to be a fair trade- I speak only of goodwill and respect of a former employer, and that way when they hear it (and they will) if shows that you have more respect for them than they may have for you.
    I don't believe what I write, and neither should you. Information furnished to you is for debate purposes only, be sure to verify with your own research.
    Keep in mind that the information provided may not be worth any more than either a politician's promise or what you paid for it (nothing).
    I also may not have been either sane or sober when I wrote it down.
    Don't worry, be happy.

http://www.rcfp.org/taping/index.html is a good resource!

Comment

Working...
    X