Intermittent help please Ohio

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intermittent help please Ohio

I have about 20 hours left of Intermittent fmla. HR asked me to get a fit for duty filled out. No big deal. My question is HR wont let me work till its filled out returned and they review it first. They first told me they need it because I was out of time. I reviewed my time and mistakes were made and I was given time back. BASICALLY just waneed to know if hr can not let me work?

Yes, it is legal for HR to refuse to let you work until you have an official release.
    The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

Originally posted by cbg View Post
      Yes, it is legal for HR to refuse to let you work until you have an official release.
      I was never not cleared for work. Have Intermittent fmla only take time when knee is hurting.

Comment

Fine.

Yes, it is legal for HR to refuse to allow you to work without a fit for duty release.

Do you prefer that?
        The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/29/825.312
          I post with the full knowledge and support of my employer, though the opinions rendered are my own and not necessarily representative of their position. In other words, I'm a free agent.

Comment

Working...
          X