This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broke leg thread deleted??? Arizona

I received a email saying there was another reply to my thread. Even though the thread had been pretty much answered, I came back to see who and what the reply was and my thread is gone.

Was this an accedent?

I did not delete your thread. There were a couple of posts, and I don't remember if either of them were on your thread or not, that I deleted yesterday, but I have not deleted an entire thread, except at the request of the OP, for some time now (with one exception that was definitely not yours).

However, yours is not the first report I have received about entire threads going missing. I have noticed a couple myself and initially assumed that the OP had deleted them. There is one that was quite controversial that I assumed the administrator had deleted. But there have now been five or six threads disappear for no apparent reason. I can only assume that there is some glitch in the software and apologize on behalf of LLT.
    The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

Ok, thanks for the explaination cbg.

Comment

Working...
      X