This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extradition Michigan

Is there a time frame that The State of Michigan has to pick up a fugitve that is currently being held in South Carolina? The person being held says that they have until March 07 to pick him up(he was arrested on the fugitive warrant on Feb 14.) or SC will have to let him go. THANKS!!!!

"LIVIN' THE DREAM"

It's usually 30 days.
    Not everything that makes you mad, sad or uncomfortable is legally actionable.

I am not now nor ever was an attorney.

Any statements I make are based purely upon my personal experiences and research which may or may not be accurate in a court of law.

Comment

Thanks so much for the help, I can't get any info out of anybody here in MI, I just want to make sure that MI doesn't screw this up because I am a stalking victim of that person. THANKS AGAIN!!!

"LIVIN' THE DREAM"

Comment

Originally posted by cinlaha View Post
        Thanks so much for the help, I can't get any info out of anybody here in MI, I just want to make sure that MI doesn't screw this up because I am a stalking victim of that person. THANKS AGAIN!!!
        Then you need to hustle down to the prosecutor's office in Michigan and find out what is going on.
        “Be not niggardly of what costs thee nothing, as courtesy, counsel, & countenance.”

--Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I am on it...thanks!!! Will post what I have found out...
          Last edited by cinlaha; 02-29-2008, 11:44 AM. Reason: misspell

"LIVIN' THE DREAM"

Comment

Originally posted by seniorjudge View Post
            hustle down to the prosecutor's office in Michigan
            Sounds like a new dance....
            “Be not niggardly of what costs thee nothing, as courtesy, counsel, & countenance.”

--Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Hustle - that's more of an old dance, popular in the 1970's.
              Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

thanks for the info...he finally made it up here...btw...i found out that Michigan does not have specific time frame in which they have to take possesion of a criminal for extradition.

"LIVIN' THE DREAM"

Comment

Working...
                X