Senseless warrant for harrassment Alabama

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senseless warrant for harrassment Alabama

My boyfriend was arrested on a warrant for harrassment. I was witness to the incident. The neighbor came harassing him about my bf's mom cutting a tree down that was supposedly
    On his property. He told the man numerous times that it was his mothers house and she cut the tree down he should take it up with her. My bf never approached the man even though the man was provoking him to come across the fence line so he could kick his a**. After a little more back and forth arguing about how he didn't cut the tree and it's not
    His house we finally went in the house. Next thing we know he was arrested for harrassment. Complete bull*hit because he didn't do anything. If anything the neighbor harassed him. How do we play this so charges are dropped?

Das ist in der Doktor!

Originally posted by Bestrn1 View Post
    My boyfriend was arrested on a warrant for harrassment. I was witness to the incident. The neighbor came harassing him about my bf's mom cutting a tree down that was supposedly
    On his property. He told the man numerous times that it was his mothers house and she cut the tree down he should take it up with her. My bf never approached the man even though the man was provoking him to come across the fence line so he could kick his a**. After a little more back and forth arguing about how he didn't cut the tree and it's not
    His house we finally went in the house. Next thing we know he was arrested for harrassment. Complete bull*hit because he didn't do anything. If anything the neighbor harassed him. How do we play this so charges are dropped?
    'If' this goes to court, do like you did here, tell the truth and it will be up to the DA or the Judge whether or not the charge is dropped.
    Good Luck.

..________________
    ~ Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority,
    and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that
    it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end. ~ unknown

Comment

Working...
    X