I HAVE A 17 YEAR OLD GIRL I NEED HELP. THIS IS IMPORTANT. HELP!!!! Alabama

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I HAVE A 17 YEAR OLD GIRL I NEED HELP. THIS IS IMPORTANT. HELP!!!! Alabama

How would you let you 17 year old girl go out? in case you didnt know she got expelled her crazy ex BF put a knife in her locker and the cops came. (jan. 4th) Soo, yeah she got expelled. During the time he has harrased her and us. After she got expelled he threaten to kidnapp her but he never did. Its been about 10 months and over the time she has lost every one of her friends from school. I dont let her go out anywhere couse of him and I told her she could but when school starts and it was in August and now its October and I still havent let her. She would beg and beg and beg to go anywhere. From August to october she probably went 5 places and it was just for a hour or 2 She is soo depressed and stressed out. Does any of you think I should let her out or do something. PLEASE ANY ONE TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!!! ASAP I would love both legal advice and parenting advice

YES, ITS BOTH OF US ASKING SHE TYPED AND I {THE MOTHER } TOLD HER WHAT TO TYPE. I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT ANY OF YOU WOULD DO IF YOUR 17 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER WENT THREW THIS AND HOW YOU WOULD LET HER HAVE FUN OR SOMETHING....OR TELL ME WHAT ANY OF YOU THINK ABOUT HOW IM TREATING HER.

WE HAVE HAD HER EX IN JAIL 5 TIMES AND HE GOT OUT.
    Last edited by Kacey; 10-21-2007, 05:16 PM.

You want legal advice or parenting advice?
    http://www.parentnook.com/forum/

Comment

Is this the parent asking or is it in fact the 17 year old girl.

No offense but the way its written just gives me the impression that the 17 year old is typing it to find out a way they can get their mom to let her go out.

Comment

I'd call the police in regards to the harrassment. I wouldn't allow the 17 year old out with friends.
        Please no private messages about your situation.

Comment

Working...
        X