This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non-Profit Organization

I am interesting in starting my own non-profit organization whereby I offer job skills, leadership, coaching, parenting, and budgeting and life skills training to a low-med income urban population. I am really interested in going into the churches and provide leadership training (it's desperately needed).

Is there an open market for this type of organization?

I'm sure there's a need for those kinds of services. Where many non-profits fail is in raising funds to sustain their operations.
    I am not able to respond to private messages. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by karmstrong
      I am interesting in starting my own non-profit organization whereby I offer job skills, leadership, coaching, parenting, and budgeting and life skills training to a low-med income urban population. I am really interested in going into the churches and provide leadership training (it's desperately needed).

Is there an open market for this type of organization?
      There is opportunity! One way to enter is through drug/rehabilatation housing. There is alot of local and state grants to purchase housing. It functions like a halfway house only you can pick the level of troubled candidates. I suggest you do some net working with local organizations as you will need personal assistance. Trust me, it works well and the reward is great!
      Some live and learn while some learn to live

Comment

That aside, you may want to make sure you are credentialed to provide the services so check into the certifications that are required to fulfill your business plan.

Comment

Working...
        X