X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling Baked Goods Online

Hello,

Could anyone tell me where I could find out all of the legal requirements to bake items in your residence and sell them online for the State of Florida. I've looked everywhere I can't even find a phone number I can call. Thanks a lot.

Lisa

I suggest that you start with calling your county public health department as usually county public health departments handle inspections of food and restaurants and enforce food preparation standards and cooking and distribution standards. It is not likely something you can find online.

Comment

Why not sell recipes ... much easier

Mike
      Law Frog now has a Legal Services Web Directory

Comment

Zoning and Dept. of Agriculture

In NC the food service industry does not regulate home baked good and confections. I was told to first check the zoning laws for my home to make sure that I can produce my products, then for inspection, I need to contact the Department of Agriculture... now, I make confections, not baked goods. I am not sure why I was referred to the DOA but it could have to do with they types of ingredients that I use and their manufacturing processes.

Just thought I'd offer the idea in case you are getting nowwhere with the department of health food service unit.

Good luck in your venture.
        AJ

Comment

Working...
        X