This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will starting a business hurt my financial aid for college Florida

I am planning on starting a computer related business out of my home. I am presently attending school part time with a good way to go before I finish school and presently attending school on student loans. At the time of my employment i was working part time and recently got full time work but my income still won't have me breaking $30,000 a year. I was going to obtain a EIN and possibly incoporate my business as a LLC or S corporation possibly incorporating out of Nevada. I don't know what obtaining clients will look like other than a struggle and I don't want to have my financial aid go down and be told I have to pay out of pocket when possibly I may not be able to afford to.

DenniT, please do not reply to old threads - this thread is from 2-2011. I'm
    sure the original poster got an answer somewhere to their question by now.
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

Working...
    X