This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opening food cart in utah

I am planning on selling foods through carts that is prepared at my home kitchen. What are the things that i need to consider. I am totally new to this. So even the basic advice and information is valuable to me.
    thank you in advance.

You should consider calling the local health department, and business licensing section of your city, county and state.

In my state the health department will not allow foods cooked in a home kitchen, all services must be done in NSF approved devices.

You should consider calling an insurance agent who specializes in this field, as if you get someone sick, or are accused of it, you will need some coverage.

Call your local SCORE office and see if they can offer more assistance.
    Not everything in America is actionable in a court of law. Please remember that attorneys are in business for profit, and they get paid regardless of whether or not you win or lose.

I offer my knowledge and experience at no charge, I admit that I am NOT infallible, I am wrong sometimes, hopefully another responder will correct me if that is the case with the answer above, regardless, it is your responsibility to verify any and all information provided.

Comment

thank you

Thank you CatBert. That is helpful.

Comment

Working...
      X