This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to start a collision repair business

Just looking for any info about anything that could help with starting a business. Please assume that I know nothing about this and any advice you have will be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Roe

Dont take this wrong but if you want to start a business you need to do a whole lot of research and I dont mean asking on an internet legal board. Thats way beyond the scope of the help you can get here.

If it means enough to you to open the business, it should mean enough that you do some homework.

I'll give you one suggestion to get started...talk to your local City or County about what is needed for a business permit and start looking for sources of funding...banks and Small busines loans.
    I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.
    Thomas Jefferson

Comment

You can also read some books on starting a business & you'll certainly need to talk to a lawyer - you need more help than we can give you as noted previously.
      Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

Did anyone notice that this original post is from May 2009?

It was bumped by a post that appears to be spam.
        Last edited by Pattymd; 07-08-2010, 12:56 PM.
        I don't respond to Private Messages unless the moderator specifically refers you to me for that purpose. Thank you.

Comment

FYI, the original post was 2009. And the first response is maybe SPAM pretending to be an answer.
          "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away".
          Philip K. **** (1928-1982)

Comment

The spam has been deleted.
            The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

Anyone other than the original OP interested in starting a business?

(Missed the 2009 date - looked at last post date - oops)
              Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

Nope, I missed the date too. Wish they were more prominent.
                I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.
                Thomas Jefferson

Comment

well, despite the date...you all still gave good advice!

Comment

Thank you - that makes us feel some better. It happens.

Comment

Working...
                    X