This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do? Washington

Best way to approach this? Job situation is 1/2 of what is was due to medical issues. Mortgage, car and credit cards are all current. Thought about bankruptcy (chapt 7) due to high credit cards and decreased pay. Can they take my house and car if I want to keep them?

Originally posted by charkisk View Post
    Best way to approach this? Job situation is 1/2 of what is was due to medical issues. Mortgage, car and credit cards are all current. Thought about bankruptcy (chapt 7) due to high credit cards and decreased pay. Can they take my house and car if I want to keep them?
    You'll need to talk to a bankruptcy attorney. Usually the initial consultation is free. Whether you can file a Chapter 7 bk will depend on the amount of your income/assets/expenses/debts.

Many times it can be set up where you can keep your car & house & continue payments on them.
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

Working...
    X