X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I find out information about an open case? New Jersey

Computer Access

Complete docket information and images of documents, (including basic information relative to archived cases) may be viewed and/or printed by using Pacer - Public Access to Court Electronic Records system. The cost is 7 per page. To utilize Pacer you must first register with the Pacer Service Center. For more information please contact the Pacer Service Center at the address and telephone number provided below.
    COURTHOUSE ACCESS - Public terminals are available in the Clerk's Office in each vicinage. Viewing PACER information is free; the cost to print docket information or images is 7 per page.

Telephone Access

Our Voice Case Information System allows callers to access limited information (i.e., debtor, case number, judge, date filed, chapter, attorney, trustee, whether there are assets, and case status - such as discharge date and closed date) about a case, free of charge 24 hours a day, seven days a week, from any touch tone telephone.

In Person

Bankruptcy documents (in open or closed cases) may be viewed in person at the clerk's office where the case was filed, if the case has not been shipped to the National Archives. We now have computers available in the Records Section of each clerk's office for the public's use in viewing or printing imaged documents, docket sheets or forms. The fee for printing from our public terminals is 10 per page. Please see below for more information regarding the payment of fees. Actual case files may also be viewed unless they are being reviewed by a staff member at the time of the request. A valid picture identification card is needed to view a case file or docket. Some acceptable identification cards include a state driver's license or identification card, a U.S. passport, or a federal, state, county, or city employee card. Credit cards or car keys are not acceptable forms of identification
Working...
X