No announcement yet.

changing payment options Illinois

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • changing payment options Illinois

    I filed a petition for bakruptcy(ch 13) about 2 weeks ago. I asked my lawyer was it possible that i could have the payments deducted out of my bank account. He told me yes and had me sign a form. I got a letter a week later saying that the payments would be deducted by my employer and send to him. I did NOT want my employer to be aware of my financial situation. I sent a letter to the trustee explaining the situation. My lawyer is refusing to change it so I can send in payments. Other than doing an amendment and dropping the case, is there any legal reason or law why this can not be changed? This is only a petition that was filed i have not even had my 341 meeting. Can I revoke my permission to do this and how can I do it?