This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the function of the U.S. Trustee and where is it located? Arizona

The Office of the U.S. Trustee is an Executive Branch agency that is part of the Department of Justice. Its responsibilities include monitoring the administration of bankruptcy cases and detecting bankruptcy fraud. It is also responsible for appointing interim trustees to administer Chapter 7 cases from a previously appointed panel of private individuals, lending support to and overseeing the Debtor-in-Possession in Chapter 11 cases, and appointing a standing trustee in Chapter 13 cases.

The individuals appointed by the U.S. Trustee to serve as interim or standing trustees in individual bankruptcy cases changes over time. A current list of trustees may be obtained by contacting the U.S. Trustee'soffice at the number below. If you wish any additional information regarding either the trustee program in general or individual trustees, you should contact the Office of the U.S. Trustee at:

230 North 1st Avenue, Ste. 204
    Phoenix, AZ 85003-1706
    (602) 514-2600

just curious

Who is asking you to provide all these posts with information? Just curious!

Comment

I'm just trying to put together Q&A for all new forums.

Comment

sorry honey

Originally posted by qacrawler
        I'm just trying to put together Q&A for all new forums.
        I realized later that you are here to provide information,didnt mean to offend you!! Thanks for all the informative information by the way!! Will you just deal in bankruptcy??

Comment

Working...
        X