The face page of the case docket contains the name of the trustee in all chapter 7, 12 and 13 cases. The U.S. Trustee serves as trustee in all chapter 11 cases, unless a trustee is specially appointed. This information is also shown on the face page of the case docket. You may obtain the trustee's name by visiting the Clerk's Office in person, or by telephoning the U.S. Trustee's office at 271-2600. You can also look up case information over the Internet through the Public Access to Court Electronic Records (PACER) system. If you do not have access to PACER, the trustee's name is also reported by VCIS (Voice Case Information System). The phone number for VCIS is (907) 271-2658, or toll free within Alaska at 1-888-878-3110.