It certainly is. Why don't you take this problem up with the wingnuts
    in congress? Bought-and-paid-for politicians are the ones to blame
    for the power of creditors and the absence of national health
    insurance, not debtors' counsel.

Comment

Medical bankruptcy

"Howard Goldstein" <[email protected]> wrote in message
      news:[email protected]
      On Sun, 2 Apr 2006 01:06:09 -0500, Johnny <[email protected]> wrote: : > Mr. Goldstein's post gave the right answer. The op should consult local : > counsel. : : That is wicked counsel designed to profit the governmentally licensed : attorneys and collection crapheads and the AMA. This is a health care : matter. No, it isn't. The advice is sound.
      Sound for who?
      The guy is being billed for medical fees.
      Why does he need to consult someone who will charge him a fee?
      : It isn't a creditor/debtor matter. It certainly is.
      How much did they loan him?
      You do not know what credit is?
      Why don't you take this problem up with the wingnuts in congress? Bought-and-paid-for politicians are the ones to blame for the power of creditors and the absence of national health insurance, not debtors' counsel.
      So, you think the hospital is a bank now or a credit card company?

Comment

Medical bankruptcy

You are making yourself look like an idiot, even to those of us who aren't
        lawyers....

"Johnny" <[email protected]> wrote in message
        news:[email protected] .
        "Howard Goldstein" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
        On Sun, 2 Apr 2006 01:06:09 -0500, Johnny <[email protected]> wrote: : > Mr. Goldstein's post gave the right answer. The op should consult local : > counsel. : : That is wicked counsel designed to profit the governmentally licensed : attorneys and collection crapheads and the AMA. This is a health care : matter. No, it isn't. The advice is sound.
        Sound for who? The guy is being billed for medical fees. Why does he need to consult someone who will charge him a fee?
        : It isn't a creditor/debtor matter. It certainly is.
        How much did they loan him? You do not know what credit is?
        Why don't you take this problem up with the wingnuts in congress? Bought-and-paid-for politicians are the ones to blame for the power of creditors and the absence of national health insurance, not debtors' counsel.
        So, you think the hospital is a bank now or a credit card company?

Comment

Medical bankruptcy

"Rick Mogstad" <[email protected]> wrote in message
          You are making yourself look like an idiot, even to those of us who aren't lawyers....
          LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
          I really am not impressed with your lack of discernment.

Comment

Medical bankruptcy

You are making yourself look like an idiot, even to those of us who aren't lawyers....
            You got some dutch or norwegian last name and you are calling me an idiot?

Comment

Medical bankruptcy

news[email protected]
              "Rick Mogstad" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
              Yet again, you are looking like an idiot.... nice going

Comment

Medical bankruptcy

"Johnny" <[email protected]> wrote in message news[email protected]
                Hey Stad boy.
                It is not me that is looking like the idiot here.
                Sicken you didn't answer me I assume you are some cowardly, rebellious loon.
                And, your tactic of calling me an idiot is what makes you look like the fool
                in this thread.

Comment

Medical bankruptcy

"Johnny" <[email protected]> wrote in message news[email protected]
                  "Rick Mogstad" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]> You are making yourself look like an idiot, even to those of us who> aren't lawyers.... You got some dutch or norwegian last name and you are calling me an idiot?
                  Hey Stad boy. It is not me that is looking like the idiot here. Sicken you didn't answer me I assume you are some cowardly, rebellious loon. And, your tactic of calling me an idiot is what makes you look like the fool in this thread.
                  Oh, yeah, my name is Norwegian. Neat huh. Needless to say, youre still
                  making yourself LOOK like an idiot. You may not actually be, but youre
                  coming across that way.

Comment

Medical bankruptcy

news:[email protected] ..
                    "Johnny" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
                    "Johnny" <[email protected]> wrote in message news[email protected]>> "Rick Mogstad" <[email protected]> wrote in message> news:[email protected]>> You are making yourself look like an idiot, even to those of us who>> aren't lawyers....>> You got some dutch or norwegian last name and you are calling me an> idiot?> Yet again, you are looking like an idiot.... nice going
                    Hey Stad boy. It is not me that is looking like the idiot here. Sicken you didn't answer me I assume you are some cowardly, rebellious loon. And, your tactic of calling me an idiot is what makes you look like the fool in this thread.
                    Oh, yeah, my name is Norwegian.
                    Yeah. So, just how idiotic do you have to be to contest me when I got it
                    right?
                    Neat huh.
                    I didn't say that, numbskull. You did.
                    Needless to say, youre still making yourself LOOK like an idiot. You may not actually be, but youre coming across that way.
                    What a putrid joke you made yourself into and very fast.
                    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
                    The joke is on you.
                    And, you are known to be for usury.

Comment

Medical bankruptcy

Oh, yeah, my name is Norwegian. Yeah. So, just how idiotic do you have to be to contest me when I got it right?
                      Got what right? Where my name comes from? Not too difficult, but i guess
                      you can have a medal or something, if you want.
                      Neat huh.
                      yes, true, I said that. Good call on that one, you really got your facts
                      straight there.

Needless to say, youre still making yourself LOOK like an idiot. You may not actually be, but youre coming across that way.
                      What a putrid joke you made yourself into and very fast. LOL!!!!!!!!!!! The joke is on you. And, you are known to be for usury.
                      Hmm, You come here, tell people that our laws are not laws if you dont agree
                      with them, and advise them to break the law, then tell me I've made myself
                      into a joke?

I dont like the doctors bills any more than anyone else, but they are still
                      extending you credit when they give you a service without you paying for it.
                      Are their prices too high? yep, but that doesnt excuse you from paying their
                      bill.

Credit card companies.... Yeah, i hate them, but you still have to pay them.
                      Its how things work. You dont just get to go around deciding which laws
                      youll keep because you happen to agree with them.

This will be the end of the conversation for me, so have fun getting the
                      last word in. Im sure you can find some other way to make fun of my name or
                      something.

Comment

Medical bankruptcy

Oh, yeah, my name is Norwegian. Yeah. So, just how idiotic do you have to be to contest me when I got it right?
                        Got what right? Where my name comes from? Not too difficult, but i guess you can have a medal or something, if you want.
                        Neat huh.
                        yes, true, I said that. Good call on that one, you really got your facts straight there.
                        What a putrid joke you made yourself into and very fast. LOL!!!!!!!!!!! The joke is on you. And, you are known to be for usury.
                        Hmm, You come here, tell people that our laws are not laws if you dont agree with them, and advise them to break the law, then tell me I've made myself into a joke?
                        I did not advice them to break the law.
                        There is nothing illegal about what i mentioned to the poster.
                        If you know the law you know that.
                        If you do not know the law then you don't know it.
                        I dont like the doctors bills any more than anyone else, but they are still extending you credit when they give you a service without you paying for it.
                        Emergency heart surgery is extending credit?
                        Where was the loan of funds that you assume qualifies as extending credit?
                        Did you not know that the medial establishment does not provide a person
                        with the cost until after the service in many cases?
                        Are their prices too high? yep, but that doesnt excuse you from paying their bill.
                        Why do you think that persons who are not given a price quote beforehand are
                        legally obligated to billing in arrears without a solid contract which
                        defines the cost of the procedures the medical practicioners are authoirzed
                        to perform?
                        Credit card companies.... Yeah, i hate them, but you still have to pay them.
                        I do not agree with you.
                        Unsecured loans are unsecured loans.
                        There is nothing to secure an unsecured loan.
                        Nothing.
                        To say that the loan is subject to collection activities goes against the
                        representation that the loan is unsecured.
                        Its how things work. You dont just get to go around deciding which laws youll keep because you happen to agree with them.
                        Why don't you tell that to the gays and the abortion sect then?
                        This will be the end of the conversation for me, so have fun getting the last word in. Im sure you can find some other way to make fun of my name or something.
                        No comment.

Comment

Medical bankruptcy

Hey Johnny and Rick........remember me? Can you give me helpful advice?

Comment

Medical bankruptcy

<[email protected]> wrote in message
                            The best advice I can give you is to seek a lawyer. I had large medical
                            bills/credit card bills, and BK was a good option for me. Most lawyers will
                            review your status for free, so give some a call. You cannot just ignore
                            them, and hope everything will be OK. Even if you never pay them, you will
                            start getting the phone calls. This will cause a good bit of stress, and
                            you may end up back in the hospital with even more bills. The BK process
                            was fairly simple, since I had done my homework, and everything went
                            smoothly. I was actually surprised, and the amount of stress that has been
                            lifted off my wife and I (and our relationship) is amazing.

I believe Howard and Dave are actual BK lawyers. I would trust their advice
                            over someone who claims that credit cards can be charged however high you
                            want, and then just not paid because you dont feel like it.

Thats the best legal advice I can give you, since I am in fact not a lawyer,
                            but a lowly computer programmer.

-Rick

Comment

Medical bankruptcy

On Sun, 2 Apr 2006 17:14:39 -0400, Johnny <[email protected]> wrote:
                              :
                              : "Howard Goldstein" <[email protected]> wrote in message
                              : news:[email protected]
                              : > On Sun, 2 Apr 2006 01:06:09 -0500, Johnny <[email protected]> wrote:
                              : > : > Mr. Goldstein's post gave the right answer. The op should consult
                              : > local
                              : > : > counsel.
                              : > :
                              : > : That is wicked counsel designed to profit the governmentally licensed
                              : > : attorneys and collection crapheads and the AMA. This is a health care
                              : > : matter.
                              : >
                              : > No, it isn't. The advice is sound.
                              :
                              : Sound for who?
                              : The guy is being billed for medical fees.

The advice is sound. That he's being billed for necessary med services
                              apparently rendered doesn't seem to offer any legal defense that I
                              know of to entry of a judgment that would convert the debt into a debt
                              secured by his non-exempt assets.

Please discuss why you expect the result would be otherwise. (Sidebar:
                              I hope that you support socializing medicine) It'd be wonderful if
                              your's were actually sturdy grounds to argue from, but I don't believe
                              they're sturdy at all. As a matter of public policy it's unlikely
                              anyone would care to offer emergency med services in the absence of
                              socialized health care (and socialized medicine would be A Good Thing,
                              in my opinion) if the services provided were uncollectible simply
                              because they're necessary med services.

: Why does he need to consult someone who will charge him a fee?

It's unlikely that he would need do this. Insofar as I know, no one
                              in my neck of the woods charges folks for an initial consultation.

: > : It isn't a creditor/debtor matter.
                              : >
                              : > It certainly is.
                              :
                              : How much did they loan him?
                              : You do not know what credit is?

No, I don't know the magnitude of the claim. Yes, I believe I'm aware
                              of what credit entails. And to the unasked question, no, I don't know
                              what the answers have to do with medical debt but I hope for your sage
                              illumination.

:
                              : > Why don't you take this problem up with the wingnuts
                              : > in congress? Bought-and-paid-for politicians are the ones to blame
                              : > for the power of creditors and the absence of national health
                              : > insurance, not debtors' counsel.
                              :
                              : So, you think the hospital is a bank now or a credit card company?

No, I *know* that hospitals are profit-driven suppliers of health care
                              services, and that in a sane society, hospitals would be funded by
                              society as a whole. Please try to remain on topic: The OP has
                              specifically asked you what to do, yet you're silent.

Comment

Medical bankruptcy

<[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
                                The best advice I can give you is to seek a lawyer. I had large medical bills/credit card bills, and BK was a good option for me. Most lawyers will review your status for free, so give some a call. You cannot just ignore them, and hope everything will be OK. Even if you never pay them, you will start getting the phone calls. This will cause a good bit of stress, and you may end up back in the hospital with even more bills. The BK process was fairly simple, since I had done my homework, and everything went smoothly. I was actually surprised, and the amount of stress that has been lifted off my wife and I (and our relationship) is amazing. I believe Howard and Dave are actual BK lawyers. I would trust their advice over someone who claims that credit cards can be charged however high you want, and then just not paid because you dont feel like it. Thats the best legal advice I can give you, since I am in fact not a lawyer, but a lowly computer programmer.
                                Listen. I got a lawyer and he did not even file.
                                I told my dad who had to front him the $1000 retainer to get his money back.

Comment

Working...
                                X