This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Betty3;1173141]Yep, most likely so.[/QUOT

I asked him about returning the horse. He won't accept it back as he is afraid it will breed his mares and it costs $125 to have it gelded. Seems to me the best solution is for her to try and sell it and then pay him off.

Comment

Or pay him off first & then try to sell it.

(The reason I said that is if it takes a while to sell the horse & then pay the prior owner, the prior owner may not want to wait that long for his money.)
      Last edited by Betty3; 02-07-2012, 12:28 PM.
      Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

Originally posted by Betty3 View Post
        Or pay him off first & then try to sell it.

(The reason I said that is if it takes a while to sell the horse & then pay the prior owner, the prior owner may not want to wait that long for his money.)
        In that case she says she will let him sue since he lied about the horse.

Comment

I just want to say good luck to her & I hope things work out ok whatever she decides.
          Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

Originally posted by Betty3 View Post
            I just want to say good luck to her & I hope things work out ok whatever she decides.
            Thanks Betty3! Wife says this happens frequently especially at horse auctions, where unscrupulous folks will sell problem horses that have been drug "gentled" and even sold as kid-gentle.

Comment

That's too bad but I guess I'm not surprised.

Comment

Working...
              X