This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Different Dates for different Bureaus New Mexico

NCO finanacial is reporting 3 seperate medical bills on my credit report from 2007. I have 2 questions, well 3 about these. First, why 3 seperate bills- which i will have to see if they can prove. Second, what is the SLA on a medical bill? I am from New Mexico, where open contract is 4 year SLA i believe and a written is 6, so what is a med bill considered? But more importantly, my third question, they are showing different reported dates on the bills with the different bureaus, on one they have 8/1, 8/10, and 8/1. On the other they show, 8/27, 8/30, and 8/31. So i am wondering, why different dates for same bill? Is this showing they are BSing their info and i should dispute? Or is this something normal? any help would be appreciated on any or all my questions. Thank you

Originally posted by indebtedinfl View Post
    NCO finanacial is reporting 3 seperate medical bills on my credit report from 2007. I have 2 questions, well 3 about these. First, why 3 seperate bills- which i will have to see if they can prove. Second, what is the SLA on a medical bill? I am from New Mexico, where open contract is 4 year SLA i believe and a written is 6, so what is a med bill considered? But more importantly, my third question, they are showing different reported dates on the bills with the different bureaus, on one they have 8/1, 8/10, and 8/1. On the other they show, 8/27, 8/30, and 8/31. So i am wondering, why different dates for same bill? Is this showing they are BSing their info and i should dispute? Or is this something normal? any help would be appreciated on any or all my questions. Thank you
    Did you have 3 separate medical bills? If so, that is probably why. If not, would have to dispute. Medical bills are considered written contracts. There is no way we can know why the difference in dates - would have to verify/dispute the info.
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

Working...
    X