X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flipping IS Illegal

On 13-Jul-2003, [email protected] wrote:
    So saying that the seller can sue for specific performance may not be entirely true, depending on circumstances. Point taken.
    Welcome to the real world Einstein.

Comment

Flipping IS Illegal

"Baird Spalding" <[email protected]> wrote in message
      news:[email protected]
      Welcome to the real world Einstein.
      You're welcome to enter it any time.

--
      If you have had problems with Illinois Student Assistance Commission (ISAC),
      please contact shredder at bellsouth dot net. There may be a class-action
      lawsuit
      in the works.

Comment

Flipping IS Illegal

<[email protected]> wrote in message
        news:[email protected]
        Thanks, Scott. I didn't think his barb merited any response, but you hit the nail on the head.
        Glad to help out. Mr Spalding seemed to be genuinely interested in learning
        something when he first posted, but he's becoming a troll instead. I'll give
        him a few days to show he really wants to learn before I killfile him.

To paraphrase: sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. Profit isn't wrong, even
        if it's an easy profit.
        --
        lawsuit
        in the works.

Comment

Flipping IS Illegal

Title companies make money for nothing. The policies they issue are only
          worth something, and accepted by banks, if the title is free and clear,
          which means paying money for nothing.

And yes, they are the banks lackeys, for the above reason.

news:[email protected] .
          On 11-Jul-2003, "Donald King" <[email protected]> wrote:
          If it would have stayed in their local good old buddy courts (CO), they night have gotten over, and reaped their own unjust enrichment.
          The
          note had not been properly recorded. Problem was, I bought it pursuant
          to
          court order, I lived in CA, therfore jurisdiction was in Fed ct. They lost. There is no deceit in unrecrded RE transactions, only the greed of
          banks,
          and title companies. I know the banks are greedy, but what of the title companies? Are they the bank's lackeys? What makes them tick?

Comment

Flipping IS Illegal

On 15-Jul-2003, [email protected] wrote:
            Being that you haven't contributed **** to this NG, killfiling me would be most welcome. Arrogant *****. Baird - You missed out on a couple of people who would have given you lots of valuable information, for free. You need to identify and seize value if you want to be a success in real estate.
            I apologize for the name calling. I think from now on I'm going to leave my
            replies in the draft folder then review and send them the next day. When I
            drive I don't scream and curse like allot of people I know, but get me on a
            newsgroup and I throw all caution to the wind. I guess it's because posters
            don't have guns under their seats.
            But likely, this constitutes pearls before swine.
            Not at all. Even though it may not seen so, I appreciate everyone in this
            group. And I DO listen. Dysfunctional as it may be, challenging people on
            their comments gets out allot more truth than preaching to the choir. Just
            take a look at the way the News is presented. Do you think it's so negative
            by mistake?
            That is what separates those who see a broken down slum from those who see the next yuppie enclave. The latter are the ones who become rich.
            Any property that falls short of it's, "highest and best use," is an
            opportunity waiting to happen.

Comment

Flipping IS Illegal

In us.legal.self-represent Baird Spalding <[email protected]> wrote:
              I apologize for the name calling.
              Accepted.

--
              Words are flowing out like endless rain into a paper cup,
              They slither while they pass, they slip away across the universe...
              -Lennon/McCartney

Comment

Flipping IS Illegal

news:[email protected] .
                On 14-Jul-2003, "Scott Hedrick" <[email protected]> wrote:
                Glad to help out. Mr Spalding seemed to be genuinely interested in learning something when he first posted, but he's becoming a troll instead. I'll give him a few days to show he really wants to learn before I killfile him.
                Being that you haven't contributed **** to this NG
                Unlike yourself, you mean. You're right, unlike yourself, I *haven't*
                contributed ****. My posts have been direct, concise and informative. Try it
                sometime.

You clearly have an agenda to push and aren't interested in learning
                anything.

<plonk>
                --
                lawsuit
                in the works.

Comment

Flipping IS Illegal

Evidently infamous troll Scott Hedrick is back infesting a large
                  number
                  of newsgroups. His former employer, a New Mexico Realtor, persuaded
                  him
                  to get off the newsgroups several years ago after Hedrick's
                  foul-mouthed, dishonest posts began to include the Realtor's name and
                  address.

"Scott Hedrick" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected] m>...
                  "Baird Spalding" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected] .
                  On 14-Jul-2003, "Scott Hedrick" <[email protected]> wrote:
                  Glad to help out. Mr Spalding seemed to be genuinely interested in learning something when he first posted, but he's becoming a troll instead. I'll give him a few days to show he really wants to learn before I killfile him.
                  Being that you haven't contributed **** to this NG
                  Unlike yourself, you mean. You're right, unlike yourself, I *haven't* contributed ****. My posts have been direct, concise and informative. Try it sometime. You clearly have an agenda to push and aren't interested in learning anything. <plonk>

Comment

Flipping IS Illegal

"NoLawyer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
                    news:[email protected] om...
                    Evidently infamous troll
                    Bob the Disbarred Lawyer, who apparently broke speed records running for the
                    border ahead of the law,
                    is back infesting a large number of newsgroups. His
                    foul-mouthed, dishonest posts
                    are legendary, particularly in his attempts to sell bogus legal advice. No
                    wonder he had the flee the country.

--
                    lawsuit
                    in the works.

Comment

Flipping IS Illegal

"NoLawyer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
                      news:[email protected] om...
                      You can't believe anything troll
                      s like the Disbarred Wonder says. You have to wonder why he keeps posting
                      things that are clearly in contrast with the verifiable public record.

Why did he flee the country like Roman Polanski? Could it be for the same
                      reason?
                      --
                      lawsuit
                      in the works.

Comment

Flipping IS Illegal

If you'll follow this thread to my preceding message, you'll find
                        that Scott Hedrick is resuming his 1999 practice of taking someone
                        elses' message and reversing identities, attributing to the original
                        poster misconduct committed by Troll Hedrick himself.

Bob Hirschfeld, JD

"Scott Hedrick" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>. ..
                        "NoLawyer" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected] om...
                        You can't believe anything troll
                        s like the Disbarred Wonder says. You have to wonder why he keeps posting things that are clearly in contrast with the verifiable public record. Why did he flee the country like Roman Polanski? Could it be for the same reason?
                        Roman Polanksi is happily residing in France. There is no parallel
                        between Polanski's serious crime and the "contempt of court" in my
                        case, which was eventually overturned in my appeal.

Learn how to fight the legal system without a lawyer:

Video #1 Introduction to Courts and Civil Procedure $23.80 postpaid
                        Video #2 The Appeal Process - Representing Yourself $23.80 postpaid
                        Video #3 Power and Pitfalls of Federal Court $23.80 postpaid
                        Video #4 Preparing for Trial $23.80 postpaid
                        Video #5 The Buck Stops Here - U.S. Supreme Court $23.80 postpaid

All Five Videos, including Priority Mail Postage $99.00 postpaid

To purchase, go to http://www.nolawyer.com/ntsecure/securecc.html

Lecturer on the Tapes: Bob Hirschfeld, JD
                        A well-known Arizona opponent of Child Protective Services

My AZ landmark Juvenile cases include:

Maria Child v. Lowenburg: Abolished racial discrimination in adoption
                        USDC AZ, CIV 92-403 PHX EHC (Federal, 1992)

Montoya v. Superior Ct.: Psychologist questions cannot be used to
                        defeat Fifth Amendment Privilege of father
                        173 AZ 129; 840 P.2d 305 (AZ App. 1992)

Nat.Mother v. Superior Court: Prohibited Penile Plethysmograph
                        on juvenile boys in AZ
                        AZ Ct of App. #1-SA-92-155

Matter of Anonymous Child "KDL": Unwed father has first right to
                        child when mother kills herself, shoots
                        the child non-fatally. Maricopa AZ
                        Juvenile Court #JD 006791

My helpful web site: http://www.nolawyer.com
                        [email protected]
                        Bob Hirschfeld, JD, PO Box 696, Lukeville AZ 85341

Comment

Flipping IS Illegal

"Satellite" <[email protected]> wrote in message
                          news:[email protected] com...
                          [After proper corrections]
                          Stop wasting everybody's time,
                          Oh Disbarred Wonder,
                          Your babble is meaningless. Just take the excellent advice you have gotten here
                          from Scott Hedrick and others
                          and dream on somewhere else...

--
                          lawsuit
                          in the works.

Comment

im in need of information on flipping property

I'm seeing alot of debate on the legality of flipping property my question is how is flipping property done ? Basically i want to know how to flip property but i also want to know what i need to be aware of when doing it because i don't want to break any laws and get sued by anyone while doing it.

I would appreciate it if anyone could help me with information regarding this. Thank You

Comment

This thread is five years old.

Start a new one.

Comment

This thread is now nearly EIGHT years old.

Do not post to long dead threads.
                                I don't respond to Private Messages unless the moderator specifically refers you to me for that purpose. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X