X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question

As Doctors have a source listing of those who have filed malpractice suits
    and most refuse to take them as patients, do they also have a site to find
    those who have stiffed the medical profession by filing bankruptcy?

Not that I am aware of, but many people are forced to bankruptcy due to large medical bills. It is not uncommon and is a societal problem.

Comment

Question

"James Mason" <[email protected]> wrote in message
      news:[email protected] eranews...
      As Doctors have a source listing of those who have filed malpractice suits and most refuse to take them as patients, do they also have a site to find those who have stiffed the medical profession by filing bankruptcy?
      The question intrigued me. Yes, there is a resource where doctors may
      identify those who have filed malpractice charges. Saw my doc, who is also a
      friend, on Friday for annual check-up and mentioned the question that I had
      read. He confirmed the existence of the malpractice data and also verified
      that a doctor's wife in Tennessee started a listing of patients who had
      filed bankruptcy with medical write-offs and provides the listing to doctors
      in the U.S. Supposedly she started this after her husband's practice was hit
      for over $120,000 in 1 year by bankruptees. Maybe she didn't get a new
      Cadillac that year.

Comment

Question

"James Mason" <[email protected]> wrote in message
        news:[email protected] eranews...
        As Doctors have a source listing of those who have filed malpractice suits and most refuse to take them as patients, do they also have a site to find those who have stiffed the medical profession by filing bankruptcy?
        The question intrigued me. Yes, there is a resource where doctors may
        identify those who have filed malpractice charges. Saw my doc, who is also a
        friend, on Friday for annual check-up and mentioned the question that I had
        read. He confirmed the existence of the malpractice data and also verified
        that a doctor's wife in Tennessee started a listing of patients who had
        filed bankruptcy with medical write-offs and provides the listing to doctors
        in the U.S. Supposedly she started this after her husband's practice was hit
        for over $120,000 in 1 year by bankruptees. Maybe she didn't get a new
        Cadillac that year.

Comment

Working...
        X