This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP! my mom was injured due to a hospital's negligence

My mom was injured in an auto accident in 2008 and was in the hospital for about 2 months. During one of her surgery, a rollerboard was somehow forgotten underneath her bottom. The rollerboard was not discovered until she complained of backache and the nurse found it about 18 hours later. The nurse said she had wrote a report about it but nothing has been done about it.
    Since the incident my mom was left with a huge scar on her bottom and it is also causing her intermittent pain.
    We do have an auto accident attorney and we did discussed about it to him to see if we can somehow sue the hospital but we were told it was not major.

Does anyone have any advice on what to do?

I frankly don't see you going anyplace with this one. I don't think anyone would consider it major, which is what your attorney has already told you.
    Please post questions on the forum rather than sending me a private message or email. That way others who have similar issues have access to the discussion.

Comment

I agree with Scott on this one. There is nothing major to sue for here.
      Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

Working...
      X