This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experimental procedure NERVE INJURY oral surgery, need attorney California

My question involves medical/oral surgery negligence NERVE INJURY malpractice in the state of: CAlifornia

I am looking for a new oral surgery malpractice lawyer in Southern California.. to represent me. I have obtained help of two experienced expert witnesses that state the damage that I have experienced in my inferior alveolar nerve is so great that they have never seen before.. and the procedure done on me was an experimental procedure by an oral surgeon who graduated a month or two before performing the procedure on me. It was a bone grafting to my jaw procedure.. where it is clear that the doctor DRILLED into my nerve, all the way through the other side of the bone, like a sword passing through. I am looking for help to find an experienced attorney. I have full records, CT scans, and everything that I can email that show the clear cut damage. Can I please be given any contact information?

I am only 22 years old and in dire need of help as this has been declared a permanent nerve injury & has slowly debilitated my life! It has resulted in immense burning, electric shocks, I have a hard time eating, sleeping, brushing, shaving, on top of more things it has affected my life greatly!

Thanks!

I'm sorry but we do not give referrals to specific attorneys or law firms. You can check for a referral with your local or state bar assoc., local legal aid society, local law school if you have one or possibly social services.
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

Jesus, so what can I post on here? Can I get any advice then?

Comment

You'll need to take your medical records to a medical malpractice attorney for review to see if you have a case. If you do have a case, you will still need an attorney.
        Last edited by Betty3; 03-01-2010, 12:28 AM.
        Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

I already had an attorney and my case filed. I am looking to transfer to a new attorney and the attorney has given me a 30 day notice, reason is because he does not have any more funds to litigate the case. I am in process of looking for a new more experienced attorney. Do I have to sign his paperwork till I substitute a new attorney? How many days does an attorney usually allow his client to obtain new counsel?

Will he be able to transfer out and file a motion to dismiss himself out of the case that easily?

Comment

Yes, your lawyer can drop your case but if it is in active litigation generally they need the judge's approval.

Thirty days is usually a reasonable amt. of time to give their client to look for another attorney. If you want him to continue to be your lawyer until you obtain a new one, you can sign the paper work or you can just wait until you get a new lawyer before you do anything. (though I'm not sure what all paper work you are talking about)

Comment

These boards are for general legal information. We do not provide specific legal advice or referrals. If you want a general question about the law answered, we're fine. If you are looking to substitute this board for an attorney, you're in the wrong place.
              The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

Agree, you really need to discuss your situation with your current lawyer & your new one when you get one. We can't help you with a new lawyer though.

Comment

Working...
                X