This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arizona ER

I was in a very bad car accident and was sent by ambulance to th er. When I was there I was asked what hurt I told the my head hand and ribs. They wiggled my thumb and cleaned glass out of my eye and a tetness shot. They told me I was fine and released me. I never saw a doctor, no x-rays, no cat scan. I made a follow appointment with my doctor he could not see me for 2 1/2 weeks. I made it through 2 weeks and ended up in a different er. Where they gave me x-rays and a cat scan. I had a sever concution and a broken wrist my left lung had fluid in it but no sign of a puncher. I am now in a cast for 4 weeks. Is there a case here there is also a Have been pulled in to the office at work and told I was not working hard or fast enough at work. I work for a larg retailer and my manager walk up and told my father in law "I need to pull my head out of my *** they are looking for a reason to fire me." in the middle of the store can they do that. Not to mention the police report is all messed up it has the cars all in there wrong lane and the officer put words in my mouth. I did not say. I really need some help if I have a case what kind of lawyer do I need. The only thing is I and 23 have a house and new car to pay for and don't have a lot of money.

X

what ever happened to your accident and your medical ? What was the out come of all this?

Comment

Sally, I doubt the original poster is going to come back & answer your questions. This thread is from 4-08 & the original poster has not posted on this forum since 5-08.
      Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

So one would wonder if the scan or x-rays found something life threatening? or if one was fired and could no longer afford internet?

Either way after reading her story, I got confused ... but would find a good lawyer and sue that first hospital..

And I hope she comes back and lets us know!

Comment

And you are responding to a 2 year old post because....?
          The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

2nd poster to do so...
            Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

it was only one day old when I read it..

Comment

The original post wasn't.

Comment

X

......I thought ... the reply post goes back to the original person who started the thread

MY fault, I just wanted to know what happened the outcome ....

Hi, everyone Im new ...as you can see. people do get confused huh?

Comment

It's just that it is doubtful the original poster is going to come back & post answers to your questions after not posting since 5-08 on this forum.

You shouldn't post to old threads. I understand you're new.

Comment

Liza, please start your own thread instead of highjacking one over two years old.

When you repost, we're going to need to know what you think you might have a case about.
                      I don't respond to Private Messages unless the moderator specifically refers you to me for that purpose. Thank you.

Comment

Liza is spam and just reposting part of the original (2 yr old) post.

Comment

Originally posted by HRinMA View Post
                          Liza is spam and just reposting part of the original (2 yr old) post.
                          Was afraid of that. More wily than some, though.
                          I don't respond to Private Messages unless the moderator specifically refers you to me for that purpose. Thank you.

Comment

Liza & her post are now gone.

Comment

Working...
                            X