Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Got hit while making left on green arrow, other person claims I ran red. California

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know,so many stop lights have cameras nowadays. So I'd check with the agency that manages that section and ask. Also consider local businesses as well. They may have cameras that cover part of the intersection.
    I don't believe what I write, and neither should you. Information furnished to you is for debate purposes only, be sure to verify with your own research.
    Keep in mind that the information provided may not be worth any more than either a politician's promise or what you paid for it (nothing).
    I also may not have been either sane or sober when I wrote it down.
    Don't worry, be happy.

http://www.rcfp.org/taping/index.html is a good resource!

Comment

i checked with local businesses, but no luck. there is a camera on one of the traffic light poles, but it doesnt seem to face the area where the crash took place. i dont know who to contact about it though. i called a couple of numbers, but havent been able to get a good lead.

Comment

Ask to see the tape anyway. May be too late now, though.
        I don't believe what I write, and neither should you. Information furnished to you is for debate purposes only, be sure to verify with your own research.
        Keep in mind that the information provided may not be worth any more than either a politician's promise or what you paid for it (nothing).
        Don't worry, be happy.

Comment

this was long ago, but the insurance ended up finding inconsistencies in this jerks story and sided with me. so i got my damages n medical covered.

Comment

Good for you. Thanks for the update.
            Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

Right on! I hope we helped you through the emotional turmoil it left. Being in an accident and having problems like what you had is tough to deal with. Sounds like you handled it like a champ!
              Don't worry, be happy.

Comment

Working...
              X