View Full Version : Alabama Landlocked easement/right of way

02-01-2006, 08:53 AM
Interested in purchasing land in AL. It is landlocked on all sides except where it is bordered by water. May I obtain an easement or right of way to this land in order to get to property?

02-02-2006, 08:17 PM
Should be able to; if you do not have nice neighbors, be prepared to go to court to get the easement -right of way and make sure it is included in any deed for the property

Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from www.LaborLawCenter.com, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements