Rev. Gray gave wife black eye in quarrel, police report says
Injury 'evident'. Arresting officers' account contradicts couple's
public denial there was violence

April 28, 2004

Rev. Darryl Gray: "I protect mine. I protect mine. I protect mine," he
said in sermon.
CREDIT: THE GAZETTE

Rev. Darryl Gray struck his wife in the face because she told him she
wanted a divorce, a police report obtained by The Gazette reveals.

Olive Simmonds had a bruise under her left eye and the Christmas tree
was overturned when officers arrived at the couple's Notre Dame de
Grace home on Jan. 2, the report says.

Although she was reluctant to talk, the officers gleaned from Simmonds
and her four children that this was not the first time the prominent
minister and social activist had raised his hand.

In fact, the report filed by the officers who arrived at the couple's
residence claims Simmonds even suffered a broken arm in a previous
attack.

The account in the police report differs wildly from what Gray and his
wife said at a hastily convened news conference last week after it was
revealed he is facing an assault charge.

"It never happened, it never happened, it never happened," Gray said
at the news conference, looking left, right and centre.

Gray is out of the country with his family until early next week and
could not be reached for comment last night.

Gray's lawyer, Daniel Lighter, said last night he was dismayed that
this was the second time he has heard of the facts from this incident
from the media. "It is highly unusual and improper for a police report
to circulate outside the department and the crown attorney's office
before the arraignment," he said.

Lighter reiterated that both his client and Simmonds have consistently
denied any violence took place in their home on Jan. 2.

He also questioned why police, "if there is even a fraction of the
violence" they claimed there was, would have left an injured woman and
her children to their own devices.

At his first Sunday service at Union United Church since the
allegations became public, Gray suggested the charge was an attempt to
silence him for speaking out against police brutality and refugee
deportations.

Besides being the much-loved minister at Union United and a
spokesperson for Montreal's black community, Gray is the interim
president of Alliance Quebec and is running to permanently hold the
leadership of the English-rights group.

Last week, a tearful Simmonds said she called the police out of
concern for a rental car in which Gray took off after a verbal dispute
about a "personal" matter.

She also said she told police over and over that Gray never hit her.

Indeed, the police report portrays Simmonds as a reluctant complainant
and says she refused to file a report, press charges or accept medical
treatment in January.

The officers also noted that Simmonds brushed them off in subsequent
attempts to obtain a statement from her.

But the report suggests the preponderance of physical evidence
officers gathered at the scene, and Quebec law - which requires police
to lay charges in domestic assault cases even if the abused partner
doesn't want them to - pushed authorities to act.

According to the report, the couple has made public only part of their
story:

Around 2 p.m. on Jan. 2, Simmonds told Gray she wanted a divorce. He
"reacted aggressively and a physical dispute took place," the report
says.

Simmonds fled their Prince of Wales Ave. home on foot, but Gray caught
up with her a few minutes later on Somerled Ave. in a car.

Gray then pulled at her clothes, trying to get her into the car. When
she refused, he slapped her face once.

She told him she was going to call the police, and he took off in the
beige Ford.

Simmonds then returned home and dialed 911.

Police arrived to find Simmonds in an upstairs bedroom crying, still
wearing her winter coat.

Officers noted a redness and a bruise under her left eye.

When the police questioned her about what had happened, she remained
silent and continued crying.

After reassuring her, the officers managed to extract a few details
about what had transpired.

"There was a physical altercation following the complainant's demand
for a divorce. It seems the suspect reacted badly and hit the
complainant in the face near the left eye," the report states. "The
complainant didn't want to say if her husband had hit her, but the
injury is evident. The complainant did, however, say that this was not
the first time she had fought with her husband."

Other notes in the report say the living room was in disarray, with
the Christmas tree upended, and the couple's four children remained
silent.

"On the scene, officers met with the children. They did not want to
talk, but they said this wasn't the first time that there was
violence," the report says.

It also notes: "The victim ... said this wasn't the first time she was
the victim of violence and that he once even broke her arm
previously."

On Sunday, Gray asked his congregation to bow their heads and join
hands in a prayer for him and his family, adding that anyone who knew
him would not believe the allegations.

"I wish I could be more like Jesus," he said during a sermon. "I
protect mine. I protect mine. I protect mine."

Gray is to appear in Montreal municipal court next week to answer to
the charge.

He had the date advanced from June so his case can be heard before the
Alliance Quebec elections.

In an interview with The Gazette when he took over the helm of the
English-rights group, Gray portrayed himself as a cross between Martin
Luther King and Malcolm X.

When asked in a subsequent editorial board interview how he balances
his heavy schedule, Gray said that before he ran for the Alliance
Quebec leadership, he sat down with his family and discussed what he
would give up.

My Take : The Black Reverand told ME what exactly happen ...
'During the Christmas and holiday season my wife and I live
to spice up our love life with anal action and S&M plays . I
guess I took it too far. Like Kobe Bryant I'm innocent of all charges
! '

Langue_Sale

Langue_Sale
04-29-2004, 10:36 AM
langue.sale@caramail.com (Langue_Sale) wrote in message news:<54902140.0404281349.446d7799@posting.google.com>...
News Item : Rev. Gray gave wife black eye in quarrel, police report says Injury 'evident'. Arresting officers' account contradicts couple's public denial there was violence April 28, 2004 Rev. Darryl Gray: "I protect mine. I protect mine. I protect mine," he said in sermon. CREDIT: THE GAZETTE Rev. Darryl Gray struck his wife in the face because she told him she wanted a divorce, a police report obtained by The Gazette reveals. Olive Simmonds had a bruise under her left eye and the Christmas tree was overturned when officers arrived at the couple's Notre Dame de Grace home on Jan. 2, the report says. Although she was reluctant to talk, the officers gleaned from Simmonds and her four children that this was not the first time the prominent minister and social activist had raised his hand. In fact, the report filed by the officers who arrived at the couple's residence claims Simmonds even suffered a broken arm in a previous attack. The account in the police report differs wildly from what Gray and his wife said at a hastily convened news conference last week after it was revealed he is facing an assault charge. "It never happened, it never happened, it never happened," Gray said at the news conference, looking left, right and centre. Gray is out of the country with his family until early next week and could not be reached for comment last night. Gray's lawyer, Daniel Lighter, said last night he was dismayed that this was the second time he has heard of the facts from this incident from the media. "It is highly unusual and improper for a police report to circulate outside the department and the crown attorney's office before the arraignment," he said. Lighter reiterated that both his client and Simmonds have consistently denied any violence took place in their home on Jan. 2. He also questioned why police, "if there is even a fraction of the violence" they claimed there was, would have left an injured woman and her children to their own devices. At his first Sunday service at Union United Church since the allegations became public, Gray suggested the charge was an attempt to silence him for speaking out against police brutality and refugee deportations. Besides being the much-loved minister at Union United and a spokesperson for Montreal's black community, Gray is the interim president of Alliance Quebec and is running to permanently hold the leadership of the English-rights group. Last week, a tearful Simmonds said she called the police out of concern for a rental car in which Gray took off after a verbal dispute about a "personal" matter. She also said she told police over and over that Gray never hit her. Indeed, the police report portrays Simmonds as a reluctant complainant and says she refused to file a report, press charges or accept medical treatment in January. The officers also noted that Simmonds brushed them off in subsequent attempts to obtain a statement from her. But the report suggests the preponderance of physical evidence officers gathered at the scene, and Quebec law - which requires police to lay charges in domestic assault cases even if the abused partner doesn't want them to - pushed authorities to act. According to the report, the couple has made public only part of their story: Around 2 p.m. on Jan. 2, Simmonds told Gray she wanted a divorce. He "reacted aggressively and a physical dispute took place," the report says. Simmonds fled their Prince of Wales Ave. home on foot, but Gray caught up with her a few minutes later on Somerled Ave. in a car. Gray then pulled at her clothes, trying to get her into the car. When she refused, he slapped her face once. She told him she was going to call the police, and he took off in the beige Ford. Simmonds then returned home and dialed 911. Police arrived to find Simmonds in an upstairs bedroom crying, still wearing her winter coat. Officers noted a redness and a bruise under her left eye. When the police questioned her about what had happened, she remained silent and continued crying. After reassuring her, the officers managed to extract a few details about what had transpired. "There was a physical altercation following the complainant's demand for a divorce. It seems the suspect reacted badly and hit the complainant in the face near the left eye," the report states. "The complainant didn't want to say if her husband had hit her, but the injury is evident. The complainant did, however, say that this was not the first time she had fought with her husband." Other notes in the report say the living room was in disarray, with the Christmas tree upended, and the couple's four children remained silent. "On the scene, officers met with the children. They did not want to talk, but they said this wasn't the first time that there was violence," the report says. It also notes: "The victim ... said this wasn't the first time she was the victim of violence and that he once even broke her arm previously." On Sunday, Gray asked his congregation to bow their heads and join hands in a prayer for him and his family, adding that anyone who knew him would not believe the allegations. "I wish I could be more like Jesus," he said during a sermon. "I protect mine. I protect mine. I protect mine." Gray is to appear in Montreal municipal court next week to answer to the charge. He had the date advanced from June so his case can be heard before the Alliance Quebec elections. In an interview with The Gazette when he took over the helm of the English-rights group, Gray portrayed himself as a cross between Martin Luther King and Malcolm X. When asked in a subsequent editorial board interview how he balances his heavy schedule, Gray said that before he ran for the Alliance Quebec leadership, he sat down with his family and discussed what he would give up. My Take : The Black Reverand told ME what exactly happen ... 'During the Christmas and holiday season my wife and I live to spice up our love life with anal action and S&M plays . I guess I took it too far. Like Kobe Bryant I'm innocent of all charges ! ' Langue_Sale

On the local tv news most women (all black) interviewed give their
support to the good reverend ! Conclusion : black *****es like their
victims status !

Langue_Sale
05-03-2004, 02:30 PM
langue.sale@caramail.com (Langue_Sale) wrote in message news:<54902140.0404290836.1001d3d3@posting.google.com>...
langue.sale@caramail.com (Langue_Sale) wrote in message news:<54902140.0404281349.446d7799@posting.google.com>...
News Item : Rev. Gray gave wife black eye in quarrel, police report says Injury 'evident'. Arresting officers' account contradicts couple's public denial there was violence April 28, 2004 Rev. Darryl Gray: "I protect mine. I protect mine. I protect mine," he said in sermon. CREDIT: THE GAZETTE Rev. Darryl Gray struck his wife in the face because she told him she wanted a divorce, a police report obtained by The Gazette reveals. Olive Simmonds had a bruise under her left eye and the Christmas tree was overturned when officers arrived at the couple's Notre Dame de Grace home on Jan. 2, the report says. Although she was reluctant to talk, the officers gleaned from Simmonds and her four children that this was not the first time the prominent minister and social activist had raised his hand. In fact, the report filed by the officers who arrived at the couple's residence claims Simmonds even suffered a broken arm in a previous attack. The account in the police report differs wildly from what Gray and his wife said at a hastily convened news conference last week after it was revealed he is facing an assault charge. "It never happened, it never happened, it never happened," Gray said at the news conference, looking left, right and centre. Gray is out of the country with his family until early next week and could not be reached for comment last night. Gray's lawyer, Daniel Lighter, said last night he was dismayed that this was the second time he has heard of the facts from this incident from the media. "It is highly unusual and improper for a police report to circulate outside the department and the crown attorney's office before the arraignment," he said. Lighter reiterated that both his client and Simmonds have consistently denied any violence took place in their home on Jan. 2. He also questioned why police, "if there is even a fraction of the violence" they claimed there was, would have left an injured woman and her children to their own devices. At his first Sunday service at Union United Church since the allegations became public, Gray suggested the charge was an attempt to silence him for speaking out against police brutality and refugee deportations. Besides being the much-loved minister at Union United and a spokesperson for Montreal's black community, Gray is the interim president of Alliance Quebec and is running to permanently hold the leadership of the English-rights group. Last week, a tearful Simmonds said she called the police out of concern for a rental car in which Gray took off after a verbal dispute about a "personal" matter. She also said she told police over and over that Gray never hit her. Indeed, the police report portrays Simmonds as a reluctant complainant and says she refused to file a report, press charges or accept medical treatment in January. The officers also noted that Simmonds brushed them off in subsequent attempts to obtain a statement from her. But the report suggests the preponderance of physical evidence officers gathered at the scene, and Quebec law - which requires police to lay charges in domestic assault cases even if the abused partner doesn't want them to - pushed authorities to act. According to the report, the couple has made public only part of their story: Around 2 p.m. on Jan. 2, Simmonds told Gray she wanted a divorce. He "reacted aggressively and a physical dispute took place," the report says. Simmonds fled their Prince of Wales Ave. home on foot, but Gray caught up with her a few minutes later on Somerled Ave. in a car. Gray then pulled at her clothes, trying to get her into the car. When she refused, he slapped her face once. She told him she was going to call the police, and he took off in the beige Ford. Simmonds then returned home and dialed 911. Police arrived to find Simmonds in an upstairs bedroom crying, still wearing her winter coat. Officers noted a redness and a bruise under her left eye. When the police questioned her about what had happened, she remained silent and continued crying. After reassuring her, the officers managed to extract a few details about what had transpired. "There was a physical altercation following the complainant's demand for a divorce. It seems the suspect reacted badly and hit the complainant in the face near the left eye," the report states. "The complainant didn't want to say if her husband had hit her, but the injury is evident. The complainant did, however, say that this was not the first time she had fought with her husband." Other notes in the report say the living room was in disarray, with the Christmas tree upended, and the couple's four children remained silent. "On the scene, officers met with the children. They did not want to talk, but they said this wasn't the first time that there was violence," the report says. It also notes: "The victim ... said this wasn't the first time she was the victim of violence and that he once even broke her arm previously." On Sunday, Gray asked his congregation to bow their heads and join hands in a prayer for him and his family, adding that anyone who knew him would not believe the allegations. "I wish I could be more like Jesus," he said during a sermon. "I protect mine. I protect mine. I protect mine." Gray is to appear in Montreal municipal court next week to answer to the charge. He had the date advanced from June so his case can be heard before the Alliance Quebec elections. In an interview with The Gazette when he took over the helm of the English-rights group, Gray portrayed himself as a cross between Martin Luther King and Malcolm X. When asked in a subsequent editorial board interview how he balances his heavy schedule, Gray said that before he ran for the Alliance Quebec leadership, he sat down with his family and discussed what he would give up. My Take : The Black Reverand told ME what exactly happen ... 'During the Christmas and holiday season my wife and I live to spice up our love life with anal action and S&M plays . I guess I took it too far. Like Kobe Bryant I'm innocent of all charges ! ' Langue_Sale On the local tv news most women (all black) interviewed give their support to the good reverend ! Conclusion : black *****es like their victims status !

News Item :
English media compared to Klu Klux Klan

10 leaders of of the negro community organizations held a joint news
conference Monday to slam the media's coverage of the Darryl GrayS
assault against his "wife" . The homeboys say the english media,
specifically the Gazette and Global TV, have lynched the Reverand and
Alliance Quebec President without waiting for a trial. One homeboy
compared the media's work to that of the Klu Kluks Klan in the south.
Both the Gazette and Global say their coverage has been fair and would
not have been any different had Gray been white. Gray is to appear in
court Tuesday morning.
One of them so-called leaders ( a strench for black males !)
said " when it come to disciplining the black women only the black man
can truly deliver what is needed "

Langue_Sale

Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from www.LaborLawCenter.com, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements