PDA

View Full Version : what if a 14 year old was pregnant by a 18 year old North Carolina

Amanda_Jo
08-04-2006, 07:23 PM
ok i dont know what to really do on this site but i have a boyfriend that is 18 and i am only 14 i was wondering what would happen if i were to become pregnant??? I live in Nc and im not really sure what would happen. So please help me in answering this question

Amanda

cbg
08-04-2006, 07:48 PM
Well, to start out with, since the age of consent in NC is 16, if you were pregnant at 14 that would be immediate proof positve that your boyfriend had committed a crime for which he could go to jail.

cyjeff
08-05-2006, 06:31 AM
And, in most cases, he would go to jail.

Now here is the fun part... even if your parents thought it was the best idea ever for you to have a child while still a child, the doctors could and would turn your manfriend in for statutory rape.

You may want to tell him to get an attorney. He will need one and soon.

Amanda_Jo
08-05-2006, 02:58 PM
ok i'm not pregnant but i was just wondering because it could easily turn out like that. And what if i said i didnt know who the father was, what would happen then????

cbg
08-05-2006, 03:21 PM
Do you think anyone would believe you?

Don't kid yourself that saying that would keep him out of trouble.

cyjeff
08-06-2006, 05:49 AM
You haven't thought this out.

You being pregnant just makes it easier to prosecute him. If you are having sex now.. .and I have to believe that someone that thinks pregnancy could easily happen is having sex...he will go to jail.

Right now. Without you being pregnant. All it takes is someone to call the DA and for the DA to press charges.

Your boyfriend is already a felon... he just hasn't been convicted yet.

rainasky
08-06-2006, 08:38 AM
It really disturbs me that you said you could so "easily" become pregnant. Why aren't you using birth control? In North Carolina, as in many other states, you aren't required to have parental consent to recieve any type of contraceptives (birth control pills, shots, etc). Your local health department will usually provide exams AND contraceptives for no charge to teenaged students (make sure you go to the health department in the same location you are enrolled in school). You'll be encouraged also to have bi-yearly pelvic exams (once every six months) and be tested for sexually transmitted diseases.

While I don't find it appropriate for a 14 year old girl to be involved sexually with a young man of 18, if you're going to do it at least be responsible. Taking a birth control pill will ensure that you do not become pregnant (as long as you follow the instructions on taking them VERY carefully!!! Becoming a mother at 15 years old is a very bad idea and one you should very much like to avoid!) but it will not protect you against sexually transmitted diseases and HIV so USE A CONDOM, TOO! Tell your boyfriend you don't feel comfortable having sex with him unless he is willing to use a condom! If he isn't, get rid of him! He should care enough about your well-being and his OWN to do this for both of you.

Sex is a dangerous game for someone your age. If you're going to go ahead and play anyway, protect yourself!

cbg
08-06-2006, 11:46 AM
Here is the bottom line, Amanda.

If you get pregnant, your boyfriend will go to jail.

If you do not get pregnant, your boyfriend STILL could go to jail.

Every time you have sex with him, he is committing a felony.

Are we quite clear on this now?

Amanda_Jo
08-10-2006, 09:26 AM
well it doesnt really matter anymore

cyjeff
08-10-2006, 09:45 AM
Why not?

I know you will think this is harsh, but I hope it doesn't matter because you guys aren't together anymore. These very large age variance relationships rarely work out, and there are a lot of reasons why... unfortunately, the biggest reason is that the girl figures out that the guy just wants sex with someone that looks like a little girl.

If it doesn't matter because you are pregnant, then you need to talk to your parents about it.... today. Right now. Nothing is more important.

Amanda_Jo
08-11-2006, 10:39 AM
No its just alot of things have happened and i really dont feel like telling everybody on the net but i know he is in love with me and its not just about the sex because i was kinda pushing him to do it so i mean its not that at all but like i said i just dont want to get into it if you want anybody can IM me
amandaxxjo~~~yahoo
southernxchic09~~aim

mommyof5
08-18-2007, 10:35 PM
ok i'm not pregnant but i was just wondering because it could easily turn out like that. And what if i said i didnt know who the father was, what would happen then????

then anyone you have had sex with gets tested, and whoever turns out to be the father goes to jail and registers as a lifetime sex offender, in fact, ANYONE who admits to having sex with you goes to jail. including your pedophile bf

cyjeff
08-19-2007, 04:55 AM
then anyone you have had sex with gets tested, and whoever turns out to be the father goes to jail and registers as a lifetime sex offender, in fact, ANYONE who admits to having sex with you goes to jail. including your pedophile bf

Kelly Kelly Kelly.

This one is a year old. By now, the kid is walking.

Why do you do this? Why does it give you pleasure?

It is just wrong.

mommyof5
08-19-2007, 01:02 PM
Kelly Kelly Kelly.

This one is a year old. By now, the kid is walking.

Why do you do this? Why does it give you pleasure?

It is just wrong.

so is adults having sex with and impregnanting children.

Baystategirl
08-19-2007, 01:08 PM

Hey Kel...How that herpes thing going?? Any outbreaks lately???:eek:

cyjeff
08-19-2007, 02:36 PM
Great revelation.

Should we next go into "Stone is hard" and "Water is wet" psycological arguments?

Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from www.LaborLawCenter.com, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements