View Full Version : Where can I obtain the forms to file a bankruptcy case? Washington

07-10-2006, 05:33 AM
Bankruptcy forms are available on this web site by clicking on Forms on the blue menu bar.

Most office supply stores sell bankruptcy form kits that contain instructions on how to complete the forms. The Clerk's Office in Seattle and Tacoma has a set of forms that can be photocopied for 15 cents a page.

Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from www.LaborLawCenter.com, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements