View Full Version : What if the case I'm interested in is closed or archived? Washington

07-10-2006, 05:28 AM
Closed cases, that are not in the court's Electronic Case Files system, are transferred the National Archives and Records Administration Center in Seattle. To locate a case at the records center, you will need the case number, and the accession, location and box number. This information is available on Public Access to Court Electronic Records (PACER), on the court's web site under Court Information/Accession Numbers, or by calling the Clerk's Office at (206) 370-5200 in Seattle or (253) 882-3900 in Tacoma. The records center accepts requests for copies of bankruptcy case files by mail or fax. If you prefer to review the case at the Clerk's Office, there is a $35.00 archive retrieval fee.

Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from www.LaborLawCenter.com, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements