View Full Version : How do I participate in a case pro hac vice? Washington

07-10-2006, 05:21 AM
An attorney who neither resides nor maintains an office in the Western District of Washington normally will be permitted to participate in a case upon submitting an Application and Order to Appear Pro Hac Vice. Local General Rule 2(d) of the Rules United States District Court for the Western District of Washington governs Permission to Participate in a Particular Case. A fee of $75.00 is required at the time of application. The check should be made payable to U.S. District Court.

Link to Application and Order for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice

Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from www.LaborLawCenter.com, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements