View Full Version : I filed the wrong pleading, how do I correct it? District of Columbia

07-07-2006, 02:08 AM
File a Request to Withdraw Document. This event is found under the
Bankruptcy -> Other menu. If the pleading that was incorrectly filed created a deadline (hearing objection, etc) please be sure to terminate the appropriate deadline when prompted. If a pleading was accidentally or unintentionally filed, the Request to Withdraw Document must be filed to remove it. DO NOT file a Motion to Dismiss/Strike/Withdraw Document to remove the pleading; this motion requires a court order to authorize the dismissal, striking, or withdrawing of the unintended pleading.
(July 2004)

Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from www.LaborLawCenter.com, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements