View Full Version : Who do I notify about a possible fraudulent filing? Washington

06-26-2006, 05:35 AM
The Office of the United States Trustee reviews complaints about possible fraudulent filings and, if appropriate, notifies the U.S. Attorney for further investigation. For more information contact:

Office of the U.S. Trustee
United States Courthouse
920 W. Riverside Ave., #593
Spokane, WA 98101-1271
(509) 353-2999

Complete Labor Law Poster for $24.95
from www.LaborLawCenter.com, includes
State, Federal, & OSHA posting requirements